Brand awareness, educating leads, branding
A website copywriter is a professional that writes your content on your website. This includes everything from your set pages, such as your About page, Contact page, sales pages, landing pages and more. A copywriter can also help you craft blog posts, emails, and sales funnels.
Throughout my career, I’ve written thousands of articles for clients in various industries, including fashion, fitness, dental, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and the busy news cycle. I’ve also written whole websites, including bustling internet companies and start-ups.
Here are a few things I can do for you as a website copywriter:
- Capture your ideal customers’ attention with captivating copy
- Write content that communicates exactly what you are all about and what you sell
- Craft powerful calls-to-action so you can start growing your email list fast
- Create stunning lead magnets, so you can attract your ideal clients or customers
- Write weekly or monthly articles for your website to improve your ranking in search engines
If you want examples of my copywriting, you can explore this website or head over to my blog at The Social Coach Blog. Here, I talk about all things digital content and social marketing strategies.
Have I piqued your interest? Head over to the Services page to learn more about packages and prices.