As a speaker, I’ve been asked to do all kinds of speeches and workshops. Throughout my career as a freelancer, entrepreneur, and as a woman in business, I’ve done several speeches, keynotes, workshops, and co-presentations. Here are some of the topics I’ve been asked to cover in the past as a professional speaker.
- Blogging: Talks on blogging have included an introduction to the valuable content, a thorough discussion of keywords, and SEO (search engine optimization). Speeches have also included branding tips, strategies to reach blogging goals, and debunking common blogging myths.
- Book Publishing: Talks on book publishing and self-publishing have included discussions on distribution, book marketing and the legal aspects of publishing. Speeches cover ISBN, e-books and print books. Sales tactics have also been discussed.
- Online Business Development: Online business development talks have included growing blogs from a mere diary-structured website into full-time website ventures. Strategies have included product development and integrating advertising. Product-based talks also include e-commerce tips and marketing.
- Web and Product Planning: E-commerce is growing and bloggers want to expand their brands. Speeches include web planning, web optimization, product planning and ideas, downloadable products, passive income strategies and taking the products to market
- Content Strategy: Content is king, but the content wouldn’t be as valuable without a strategy. Speaker keynotes include discussions on content creation, SEO, advertising campaigns, social media marketing, and traffic growth. Additional strategies for product growth have also been included
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram – and the list continues. Social media marketing speeches include introductions to marketing strategies, online communications, social campaigns, and sales.
- Women in New Businesses: These speeches target stay-at-home mothers and women starting online companies. Talks like these have included online marketing, balancing home and work, product development and introducing various website companies that could help grow companies and ideas